Mr de'Liguori Carino specialises in laparoscopic (keyhole), hepatobiliary and pancreatic (HPB) surgery, working in one of the busiest HPB Unit in Europe, It provides state of the art care for a vast population of the North West of England exceeding 3.5 million.
Often referrals come from other areas of the UK and from abroad. His work and that of his colleagues is recognised around the country and abroad for innovation and excellent results.
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britan and Ireland
- European Society of Surgical Oncology
- International Society of Geriatric Oncology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)