Dr Nikolaos (Nikos) G Malliaropoulos
Sports & Medicine Consultant Hon Physician
MD, MSc, PhD, FFSEM (UK)
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
Since 1986, he has held the position of Director of the Sports Injuries Clinic of Track and Field Hellenic Association in Thessaloniki and was Chief Medical Officer of the Hellenic Olympic Team XXVIII (Athens 2004). Additionally, Dr Nikos held the position of Director of Medical Services of the first South Eastern European Games 2007 and that of the Director of Medical Services of the World IAAF Grand Prix 2009.
Dr Nikos’ key management approaches are:
- Injury Specific Exercise Prescription, Extra Shock Wave Therapy - ESWT, Ultrasound Guided Injections and Low Level Laser Treatment (LLLT).
Dr Nikos is a 5th Dan Balkan Judo Champion and British Judo Coach UKCC Level 2.
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine UK(FSEM)
- Member of the British Association of Sports and Exercise Medicine (BASEM)
- Fellow of the International Federation of Sports Medicine (FIMS)
- Founding Member of the European College of Sports and Exercise Medicine (ECOSEP)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)