Mr Nilesh Agarwal
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
FICOG, Diploma of Laparoscopy, MRCOG, RCOG
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
The knowledge & experience he has gained comes in a package from leading institutions of Mumbai, India & London including Whipps Cross University Hospital, Royal London Hospital, Royal Free & Whittington Hospital, and Queen's Hospital. He has done additional training as Clinical Research Fellow in Fetal Medicine, gynaecology emergencies & scanning at St. George’s Hospital. Upon achieving qualifications from India & UK, he pursued further education from Europe. He has been accredited for management of medical disorders & high risk in pregnancy, acute gynaecology & early pregnancy and leadership of labour ward.
He is regularly invited as international faculty for expert opinions & has won several international awards & fellowships. To name a few - Alan Gordon Fellowship by British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE) & Green-Armytage / Spackman Fellowship by RCOG & Fellowship of Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies (FOGSI).
He has published in over 45 international journals & done over 50 internationally presentation, for which he received various awards. He trains students from Imperial College School of Medicine & regularly presents in educational forums for G.P.s. & authored modules for the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP). He is a faculty for Diploma in Family Medicine (Middlesex University), Member of Regional Question-Writing network - MRCOG exam, Ectopic Pregnancy Study Day, All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and MRCOG Courses.
Mr Agarwal’s has a published track record of performing gynaecological surgeries to a very high standard. With expert skills in scanning, he provides comprehensive care in single visit, including diagnosis of early cancer. He strongly believes in preventive care, holistic approach with minimal intervention & has experience in Naturopathy.
With both his parents practising as Gynaecologist, he often went to work with them as he was growing & learnt about caring for the whole person, not just their ailment. He lives in Northwest London & has known his wife, since his university days. They have three children with whom he adores spending time, cycling & swimming. He has organised campaigns for blood donation & effective waste disposal in Asia’s largest slums in Dharavi. He supports charities like Society of the Helpers of Mary & Pratham.
Mr Agarwal is fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, Marwari, Gujarati, & Punjabi.
- Key hole surgery (Laparoscopy / Hysteroscopy)
- Hysterectomy / myomectomy / ovarian cyst with ovary preservation / polycystic ovary
- Gynaecological emergencies, Early Pregnancy / miscarriage / ectopic & Gynaecological Ultrasound.
- General gynaecology including menstrual problems (heavy & irregular vaginal bleeding), pelvic pain / endometriosis, Prolapse & menopausal symptoms.
- Subfertility / hydrosonography / fibroids & polyps
- Well woman checks including cervical smears, advice on contraception.
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists (BSGE)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- AAGL Advancing Minimally Invasive Gynecology Worldwide
- Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society (MOGS)
- Association of Fellow Gynaecologists.
- India Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)