She has strong working relationship with gastroenterologists, gynaecologists, cardiologists, endocrinologists, care of the elderly and ITU consultants through her work at both the Clementine Churchill and The Garden Hospitals since 2002.
Since 2006, she has worked closely with bariatric surgeons, nurses and Harrow health GPs. Nona is actively involved in interest groups such as nutrition support, obesity, coronary heart disease diabetes, gastrointestinal and ITU. She has produced a number of dietetic resources for The Northwick Park Hospital on subjects such as cardio-protective diet, weight reducing, post bariatric( Gastric band, Sleeve gastrectomy, RYGB), low fibre, low potassium diet, clean diet and for vegetarian patients.
Nona maintains and continues to update her knowledge and expertise in dietetics through regular workshops, study days and courses to ensure that her services are always of high standards. She completed a low FODMAP training at Kings College 2012.
- Cardiology (lipid lowering diet)
- Weight management, bariatric surgery and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Nutrition support (including oral, Enteral and Parental)
- Renal and Liver disease
- Food intolerances and allergy
- Anaemia and vitamin deficiencies
- Eating disorders
- Pre and post colorectal and small bowel surgery (ileostomy, colostomy and pouchitis)
- Irritable bowel syndrome including dietary treatment using the low FODMAP diet
- Coeliac disease (non-coeliac gluten sensitivity)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis
- Health Professions Council (HPC)
- British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Freelance Dietitian of the BDA
- Gastrointestinal Interest Group
- British Obese Surgery Patient Association UK (BOSPA)
- FODMAP Interest Group
- Food Allergy
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)