Mr Norman Kufakwaro
Consultant in Pain Medicine
MB ChB FRCA FFPMRCA
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
His main interests are spinal pain, sciatica, nerve pain, cancer pain, chronic headache, abdominal and pelvic pain. He specialises in management of a wide array of chronic pain conditions using latest techniques in pain management.
- Treatment of spinal pain, leg pain, nerve pain, knee pain, hip pain, abdominal pain, pelvic pain, cancer pain, chronic headaches and neuromodulation for pain and other disorders
- Interventional pain management and research in new interventional pain techniques including non-invasive peripheral neuromodulation.
- Faculty of Pain Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- World Institute of Pain
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- British Pain Society
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)