Dr Omar Din (Shujja-Ud-Din)
Consultant and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Clinical Oncology
MBChB MD MSc MRCP FRCR
Practices at: BMI Thornbury Hospital
Dr Din was then appointed substantive Consultant and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Clinical Oncology 2010, focussing on Urological and Breast Cancers.
Dr Din has interests in Urological and Breast malignancies, clinical trials and advanced radiotherapy techniques (including SABR – Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy). He is Lead Clinician for Radiotherapy Services at Weston Park Cancer Centre.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the British Uro-Oncology Group
- Member of UK Breast Cancer Group
- North of England Breast Cancer Symposium (Steering Committee)
- Interests in Urological and Breast malignancies
- Clinical trials and advanced radiotherapy techniques (including SABR – Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy)
Mr Din is a Lead Clinician for Radiotherapy Services at Weston Park Cancer Centre.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)