Mr Osama Abughazza
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
MD, MRCOG, MSc
Practices at: BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital
Training and Appointment
He achieved his degree in Medicine at Moscow Medical Academy I.M. Secheov First Moscow State Medical University in June 1997 and became a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in November 2005.
Mr AbuGhazza had his postgraduate training at Imperial Healthcare Trust.
He has published widely on his research related to cervical screening, uterine fibroids and early pregnancy complications.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge
- Myomectomy (removal of fibroids)
- Pelvic floor prolapse/ urinary incontinence surgery
- Cauterisation /cryotherapy of cervical ectropion/LLETZ (High grade CIN)
- Urogynaecology including vaginal hysterectomy and bladder repair
- Abnormal cervical smear and postcoital bleeding (colposcopy)
- Ultrasound and hysteroscopy for abnormal vaginal bleeding or postmenopausal bleeding
- Keyhole/laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis; ovarian cysts or hysterectomy
- Menstrual disorders including hormonal changes, menopause, endometriosis, fibroid, polyps, heavy or painful periods, pelvic pain, fertility, PCOS
- Ultrasound: ovarian tumours, difficulty conceiving/fertility/ miscarriages/ectopic pregnancy/ovarian cysts, pelvic pain and painful intercourse
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
Current NHS and /or University Posts
Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Early pregnancy complications
- Reproductive surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)