Miss Padma Bharathi Pathi
FRCOG; MD(Obs & Gyn), Diplomate National Board (Obs & Gyn)
Practices at: BMI Woodlands Hospital
She came to the UK in 1998 and completed her CCT in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and was appointed as Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologists in the UK in 2007. She strengthened clinical knowledge and her surgical skills from India in laparoscopic and vaginal surgery during her training in the UK. She gained structured training in Early pregnancy problems and High Risk obstetrics and has established Early pregnancy services at Darlington memorial hospital and currently also leads on High risk obstetrics at Darlington Memorial Hospital.
She is currently working as Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologists at Darlington Memorial Hospital, CDDFT since 2010. She joined the team at BMI Woodlands in 2010 and has been a very active member of the establishment with good clinical outcomes and strives for good patient’s care.
She performs weekly clinics both during day time and evening hours spread through the week to ensure the patients have an opportunity to make convenient appointments. She is available for both telephone and face to face 2 face appointments. She performs both Major and minor gynecological services at BMI Woodlands and also provides outpatient surgical procedures. She has excellent patient feedback at woodlands Hospital. She responds to patients concerns readily and is very approachable.
She speaks various Indian languages, Urdu fluently.
- Diagnosis & Management of Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Diagnosis & Management of Menopause
- Diagnosis & Management of Peadiatric and adolescent Gynecological problems
- Diagnosis & Management of Recurrent pregnancy loses
- Diagnosis & Management of Prolapse
- Diagnosis & Management of Vulvar problems
- Diagnosis & Management of Perineal Trauma
- Diagnosis & Management of Chronic Pelvic pain
- Diagnosis & Management of Intersex problems.
- Laparoscopic surgery for Diagnosis and management of Gynaecological problems such as heavy bleeding and ovarian cysts
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)