Dr Parmjit Duhra
BSc; MBSS; FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Saxon Clinic
Dr Duhra was appointed Consultant Dermatologist at Milton Keynes University Hospital in 1992 where he was the head of the Dermatology Department and the Lead Clinician for Skin Cancer until 2016. He now works exclusively at The BMI Saxon Clinic seeing adults and children with disorders of the skin, hair and nail.
- Skin Cancer, precancer and moles
- Skin Surgery and cryotherapy
- Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne and rashes
- Adults and children with skin, hair and nail conditions
- British Association of Dermatology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Physician
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- General Medical Council
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)