Dr Parthiban Arumugam
Consultant Nuclear Medicine Physician
MBBS, MSc (Nuclear Medicine), FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
Dr Arumugam has been a Clinical Director at the Nuclear Medicine Centre, Manchester University Hospital Foundation Trust since April 2014.
- Nuclear Cardiology (SPECT and PET/CT)
- Adult General Nuclear Medicine
- Past President of the British Nuclear Cardiology Society
- Past Council Member of the British Nuclear Medicine Society and British Cardiovascular Society
- Member of the British Nuclear Medicine Society Education Committee
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)