Mr Pavi Agrawal
FRCOPhth, MRCOPhth, MB BChir, BSc(Hons)
Practices at: BMI The Park Hospital
Mr Agrawal has published over 20 peer reviewed scientific papers as well as written a book chapter in the world’s bestselling glaucoma textbook for specialists. He has published his work in the most prestigious ophthalmology journals and presented his research work at major national and international ophthalmology conferences and is regularly invited to speak, chair and moderate sessions at them. He is currently the undergraduate lead for ophthalmology and has been appointed the title of Honorary Assistant Professor by the University of Nottingham School of Medicine for his dedication to ophthalmic teaching and research.
He has performed several thousand cataract operations with a complication rate significantly lower than the national average. Mr Agrawal is vastly experienced in glaucoma filtration surgery including augmented trabeculectomy and aqueous-shunt tube surgery, and has performed hundreds of laser treatments for glaucoma including selective laser trabeculoplasty and cyclodiode laser. He has trained several international fellows in these modern-day techniques and is an examiner for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists as well as a trainer on the prestigious microsurgical surgical skills course.
Mr Agrawal’s aim is to provide the highest standard of glaucoma therapy, cataract surgery and ophthalmic expertise in a caring and informed manner, as well as the most up-to-date and appropriate treatment for his patients.
- UK and Eire Glaucoma Society
- Midlands Glaucoma Society
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- American Academy of Ophthalmologists
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Small-incision, stitch free cataract surgery (phacoemulsification)
- Diagnosis and management of glaucoma
- Glaucoma laser treatments – Selective laser trabeculoplasty. YAG glaucoma procedures
- Glaucoma surgical treatments – Modern-day trabeculectomy surgery, tube shunt surgery, Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)