Mr Budny is a Senior Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon with regional NHS and private practices providing a wide range of surgery for women, men and children. He is the regional Skin Cancer lead and has an expertise in Paediatric Plastic Surgery which he undertakes at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and privately. He is also involved in the national selection and appraisal of Plastic Surgery registrars and consultants.
Mr Budny's website includes a list of procedures he provides, patient interviews & testimonials and before & after photographs.
Mr Budny's professional commitment to quality of care through a meticulous approach and careful surgery using the latest techniques is matched by his commitment to helping clients make the choice that's right for them and ensuring those who decide to proceed are given the best possible advice and attention from initial assessment to treatment and post-operative care.
Mr Budny undertakes
- Breast surgery (augmentation, reduction, uplift, male breast reduction)
- Nose surgery
- Body reshaping surgery (tummy tuck, batwing arm & thigh reduction)
- Eyelid surgery (excess skin fold/eyelid bag correction)
- Ear surgery (prominent ear correction, earlobe repair)
- Skin surgery (mole assessment/removal, benign skin lesion surgery, lipoma removal, skin cancer treatment/surgery/reconstruction, scar management/revision)
- Children's surgery (cleft lip/palate/nose reconstruction, tongue-tie release, prominent ear correction, mole treatment, foreskin surgery/circumcision, hypospadias reconstruction)
- Hand surgery (carpal tunnel decompression, trigger finger release, ganglion removal, Dupuytren's contracture surgery)
- Genital surgery (labial reduction/reconstruction, hypospadias reconstruction, circumcision)
Mr Budny worked for many years with Child Care International, a UK charity providing free plastic surgery for babies and children in Pakistan born with cleft lip and palate.