Mr Peter Jones
Clinical Audiologist (Hearing Matters)
BAAT Part 1 and 2, ONC(MPPM), HAC
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
Peter began his career in Audiology in 1985 within the public sector in Rochdale where he spent eight years. Following this he moved to manage a busy Audiology Service for BMI Health Services. The role developed where he undertook a National Clinical Training role within the group.
In 1999 he established the first full-time Clinical Audiology Service within The BMI Alexandra Hospital. The work carried out over the last two decades supports the hospitals ENT Consultants in their diagnosis of otological conditions. The service has a reputation for accurate and reliable results and continues to promote excellence in this field.
- Health and Care Professions Council
- Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists
- British Academy of Audiology
- British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
- Association of Hearing Healthcare Professionals
- Complex and routine diagnostic audiology assessments for both adults and children.
- Complex and routine hearing aid system fittings.
- Advanced assistive listening devices to enhance hearing aid systems.
- Re-evaluating hearing aid system fittings carried out by third parties.
- Musicians ear monitors and hearing protection.
- Clinical ear wax removal.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)