Dr Kabunga is accredited in cardiac electrophysiology by the British Heart Rhythm Society and in echocardiography by the British Society of Echocardiography.
He completed a graduate diploma in Cardiac Electrophysiology and a two-year Fellowship in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, Australia.
- Electrophysiology studies and ablation for heart rhythm disorders
- Implantation of pacemakers, defibrillators (ICD), cardiac resynchronisation therapy
- Palpitations, syncope and funny turns
- Peri-operative cardiac assessment and optimisation
- Medicals for pilots and drivers
- Devices (CRT) and Loop recorders (LINQ)
- General cardiology (inpatient care and outpatient clinics)
- Management and the prevention of cardiovascular disease including hypertension and coronary artery disease
- USA - US Medical Licensing Exam certification
- Europe - Masters in Pulmonary Vascular disease, University of Bologna, Italy
- Asia - Biotronik Physician cardiac electrophysiology education program: Takeda Hospital and Hayama Heart Centre, Japan
- Australia - Cardiac EP Fellowship, Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Kabunga P, Klein G, Sy R: Preferential Conduction during Focal Atrial Tachycardia arising from the Non-Coronary Cusp. Heart Rhythm Case Reports. Online 21/05/2016
- Kabunga P, Medi C, et al: Malignant Ventricular Arrhythmic Storm Triggered by Short-coupled Premature Ventricular Contractions Arising from the Anterolateral Papillary Muscle. European Journal of Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology, 2016;2(1):33–6
- Kabunga P et al: Meta-Analysis of Contemporary Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Strategies: Irrigated Radiofrequency Versus Duty-Cycled Phased Radiofrequency Versus Cryoballoon Ablation. JACC Clinical Electrophysiology, online 23/03/16
- Phan K, Ha H, Kabunga P, et al: Systematic Review of Defibrillation Threshold Testing at De Novo Implantation. Circulation Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016 Apr;9(4)
- Kabunga P et al: Loss of Biventricular Pacing During Exercise: What Is the Mechanism? J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2016 Mar;27(3):362-5
- Ghosh J, Kabunga P, et al: Subclavian vein pacing and venous pressure waveform measurement for phrenic nerve monitoring during cryoballoon ablation of atrial fibrillation. Europace. 2015 Jun;17(6):884-90
- British Heart Rhythm Society
- British Society of Echocardiography
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)