Mr Phil Goodall is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust. He completed his surgical and urological training in the East Midlands. During his training he undertook an additional research fellowship at the Jon Van Geest Cancer Research Centre completing an MPhil degree in cancer biomarker research focusing on prostate cancer. During the latter stages of his urological training he developed a specialist interest in bladder, renal and upper tract urothelial cancer.
He currently specialises in urological oncology offering open and minimally invasive keyhole (laparoscopic) surgery. He regularly performs radical cystectomy, nephrectomy and nephro-ureterectomy procedures along with all aspects of general urological surgery including benign prostate surgery, endoscopic surgery and prostate cancer diagnostics.
- Bladder cancer
- Renal cancer
- Laparoscopic/minimally-invasive and open surgery
- Benign urological and prostate conditions
- General urological conditions for male and female
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Royal College of Surgeons England (RCSE)