Mr Philippe de Rosnay
MBBCh, MRCOG, FRANZCOG
Practices at: BMI Syon Clinic
He then underwent a 2-year fellowship in advanced minimally invasive surgery in Australia at the prestigious Sydney Women’s EndoSurgery Centre.
Mr de Rosnay’s main area of expertise is Urogynaecology, caring for women with pelvic floor dysfunction. This relates to problems with bladder control (e.g. urinary incontinence and overactive bladder), pelvic organ prolapse and birth-related perineal trauma, for which he is lead consultant. Other areas of interest include:
1) Pelvic pain (secondary to conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and ovarian cysts),
2) Abnormal vaginal bleeding, which includes heavy menstruation, erratic/intermenstrual bleeding, irregular periods and postmenopausal bleeding.He utilises a number of minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and cystoscopy.
Mr de Rosnay also provides a comprehensive range of more general gynaecological care such as women’s health checks, cervical (pap) smears, contraception (including coil insertion) and problems associated with the menopause.
- British Society for Urogynaecology
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- General Medical Council
- Medical Defence Union
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)