Mr Phillip Burgess
MB ChB, BSc(Hons), MD, FRCS, FRCS(Ed), LLB (Hons), LLM
Practices at: BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
Appointed Consultant Surgeon in 1992, specialising in General and Colorectal surgery & laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures at the Great Western Hospital Swindon and The Ridgeway Hospital, Wroughton, Swindon.
Providing general and specialty surgical services to patients in North Wiltshire.
Qualified in Birmingham 1979, Professorial Surgical Unit training in Newcastle upon Tyne, Manchester and at the University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Legal qualifications of LLB and LLM and able to provided expert medico-legal reports.
- Visiting Fellow Cranfied University Insitiute of Medical Sciences.
- Member of the UK Surgical Faculty and Visiting Professor, St Georges Medical School, Grenada.
- Member of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Member of the British Association of Surgical Oncologists.
- Examiner Royal College of Surgeons.
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Colorectal surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Court of Examiners Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Surgical Oncologists
- British Society of Gastroenterologists
- Surgical Research Society
- Visiting Lecturer Cranfield Institute of Medical Sciences
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)