Appointed Consultant Surgeon in 1992, specialising in General and Colorectal surgery & laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures at the Great Western Hospital Swindon and The Ridgeway Hospital, Wroughton, Swindon.
Providing general and specialty surgical services to patients in North Wiltshire.
Qualified in Birmingham 1979, Professorial Surgical Unit training in Newcastle upon Tyne, Manchester and at the University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Legal qualifications of LLB and LLM and able to provided expert medico-legal reports.
- Visiting Fellow Cranfied University Insitiute of Medical Sciences.
- Member of the UK Surgical Faculty and Visiting Professor, St Georges Medical School, Grenada.
- Member of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Member of the British Association of Surgical Oncologists.
- Examiner Royal College of Surgeons.