Miss Pinky Khatri
Practices at: BMI Woodlands Hospital
Miss Khatri has always maintained an inherent passion for women’s health motivating her to further pursue Gynaecology as a specialty. Her impetus to do so was inspired from the eagerness to enhance women’s health by ensuring the provision of evidence based (up-to-date) treatment. She firmly believes in granting clear information and involving patients as well as taking into account their thoughts during the treatment.
- Laparoscopy( key-hole) and hysteroscopy surgery
- Endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Irregular bleeding
- Period pains
- Painful intercourse
- Vaginal and Vulvar pains
- Menopausal issues
- Management of Pelvic masses and Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic infections
- Premenstrual syndrome and Polycystic Ovaries.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- International Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Medical Defence Union
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)