I am an ENT surgeon with a special interest in head and neck cancer. I hold dual qualifications in dentistry and medicine and post graduate qualification in oral surgery and ENT.
- Consultant ENT and head and neck specialist at Luton & Dunstable NHS Foundation Trust.
- Lead for head & neck cancer surgery for Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire cancer network (formally Mount Vernon Cancer network).
- Trained in London, including Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital.
- Specialist training for cancer surgery from various units in London, Holland and India.
- Published articles in a number of international journals and presented papers at many national and international meetings.
- Lecture on a number of national training courses
- Educational supervisor for higher surgical trainees in ENT
- Examiner for MBBS for University College London
- Examiner for post graduate exams (FRCS) conducted by the Royal College of Surgeons
- Clinical Director (currently) for the department of Ear, nose and throat surgery at Luton & Dunstable Hospital.
- Private consultations offered in Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.