Mr Prasad Kothari
Consultant ENT Head & Neck Surgeon
MBBS, BDS, FDSRCS, FRCS
Practices at: BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
Mr Kothari is an ENT surgeon with a special interest in head and neck cancer. He holds dual qualifications in dentistry and medicine, and post graduate qualification in oral surgery and ENT.
- Consultant ENT and head and neck specialist at Luton & Dunstable NHS Foundation Trust.
- Lead for head & neck cancer surgery for Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire cancer network (formally Mount Vernon Cancer network).
- Trained in London, including Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital.
- Specialist training for cancer surgery from various units in London, Holland and India.
- Published articles in a number of international journals and presented papers at many national and international meetings.
- Lecturer on a number of national training courses.
- Educational supervisor for higher surgical trainees in ENT.
- Examiner for MBBS for University College London.
- Examiner for post graduate exams (FRCS) conducted by the Royal College of Surgeons.
- Clinical Director (currently) for the department of Ear, Nose and Throat surgery at Luton & Dunstable Hospital.
- Private consultations offered in Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
ENT surgery with a special interest in:
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Swallowing and Voice disorders
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Snoring and Sleep apnoea
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists
- ENT UK
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)