Dr Raj Sengupta
MBBS, FRCP, PGCME
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
His sub speciality interests are ankylosing spondylitis and other inflammatory arthritides, such as rheumatoid arthritis. He is the lead Consultant for ankylosing spondylitis patients at the RNHRD, Bath. He treats over 250 patients a month with arthritis, approximately half of whom suffer with ankylosing spondylitis. He is the principal investigator in a number of national and international clinical trials in Ankylosing Spondylitis.
He has participated in epidemiological research projects during his training and has publications on ankylosing spondylitis in peer reviewed journals. He is the current co chairman of the BSR Spondyloarthritis Special Interest Group, the Vice Chairman of the BSR Informatics Group and a member of the Arthritis UK Spondyloarthritis Clinical Studies Group.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Inflammatory arthritis eg rheumatoid arthritis
- Polymyalgia rheumatic and temporal arteritis
- General Medical Council
- British Society for Rheumatology
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- Trustee and Medical Advisor for the National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society
- Member of the Assessment of Spondyloarthritis International Society (ASAS)
- British Society for Rheumatology working group on National Guidelines for anti-TNF therapy in Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)