- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Mr Peravali has particular skills in keyhole surgery, almost 90 % of his major colorectal surgery is performed via this way. He also performs keyhole for redo surgery.
Mr Peravali has a special interest in inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease) He is also highly trained and interested in the treatment of functional disorders of the pelvic floor.
He offers modern treatments for incontinence, constipation and prolapse. Mr Peravali also has a busy practice in the management of cancer of the colon and rectum. He is an accredited colonoscopist and performs these tests to look for bowel cancer.
Mr Peravali also offers keyhole surgery for all types of hernias and gallstones and manages haemorrhoids, anal fissures and anal fistulae.
- All types of hernia Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Cancer Surgery
- Key hole (Laparoscopic) surgery
- Pelvic floor Surgery (Constipation, Faecal Incontinence, Prolapse)
- Surgery for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease)