Mr Ram Moorthy
Consultant Adult & Paediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon
B.Sc, MBBS, MRCS(Eng), FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
He started higher surgical training in ENT in 2003, initially in the West Midlands before transferring to the South East Thames region in 2006. He also spent a year training in tertiary level paediatrics at the Evelina Children’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London.
He was awarded FRCS(ORL-HNS) in 2007.
Towards the end of his general ENT training he decided to pursue supra-specialist training in head & neck surgery, initially at the Head & Neck Unit at Guys’ Hospital and then successfully obtained a prestigious National Interface Fellowship in head & neck surgical oncology based at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
Following completion of his fellowship he started as a Consultant ENT surgeon at Wexham Park Hospital in April 2011.
Mr Moorthy undertakes a full general ENT practice for adult and children at Wexham Park Hospital with an emphasis on salivary gland, thyroid, parathyroids and swallowing disorders.
Mr Moorthy introduced coblator surgery for adenoid and tonsil surgery both on the NHS and privately to the local area, which has subsequently been adopted by other colleagues.
- Parathyroid Surgery and parathyroid disroders
- Thyroid surgery, including Thyroid cancer and assessment of thyroid nodules,
- Salivary gland disease
- Head and Neck Surgery including assessment of neck lumps
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice and swallowing problems
- Paediatric ENT including recurrent tonsillitis and sleep disordered breathing
- General ENT – including nasal and sinus problems
- ENT UK
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid surgeons
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncology
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council
- Institute of Leadership and Management
- Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)