Ms Sandhu is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon who undertook the vast majority of her postgraduate Ophthalmic training at King’s College Hospital (London) and Addenbrooke’s Hospital (Cambridge).
She completed her research entitled ‘Ocular Blood Flow in Retinal Disease’ obtaining her Doctorate in Medicine (MD) from University of London in 2010.
She completed her second Fellowship in Medical Retina and Uveitis from Moorfields Eye Hospital in 2013 and took up her NHS Consultant appointment at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital (UCL partner) in 2013.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- European Societies of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- United Kingdom and Ireland Societies of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- British Medical Association