Dr Ravi Madhotra
MBBS, MD, MRCP UK
Practices at: BMI The Saxon Clinic
Visiting Fellow at National Cancer Centre, Tokyo and Fukuoka Unversity hospital, Japan to train in advance colonoscopy and polypectomies. I have vast experience of advanced therapeutic endoscopy including ERCPs, Colonoscopies, polypectomy and early polyp cancer removal , EMRs, Oesophageal and colorectal dilatation and stenting.
I am currently Divisional director of Medicine and A&E at Milton Keynes Hospital Trust. Previously I was clinical director of Medicine for three years. I am also lead clinician for Endoscopy and gastroenterology at Milton Keynes University Hospital.
- Upper gastro-intestinal disease
- ERCP (Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography)
- Endoscopic procedures
- Therapeutic endoscopy (including ERCP, stenting)
- Bowel cancer screening
- Oesophageal reflux disease
- Fellow Royal College of Physician (FRCP)
- Fellow American College of Gastroenterology (FACG)
- British society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Divisional Director of Medicine and A&E at Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Lead Clinician for Endoscopy and Gastroenterology at Milton Keynes University Hospital.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)