Miss Renata Hutt
MD, MRCS, LRCP, FRCOG
Practices at: BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital
Miss Hutt is a faculty member for CCrisp and PROMPT courses and acts as an active preceptor for Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic RCOG training and also for Advanced training modules in pelvic floor surgery, obstetric ultrasound and advanced labour ward practice. She is an active member of Specialist training Committee and acted as a College Tutor at London ad KSS Deanery.
Research interests include fetal ultrasound, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis, and accuracy of prenatal fetal ultrasound. She lectures regularly at South Thames cleft lip study days and other topics of obstetrics and gynaecology.
Miss Hutt treats general gynaecological problems, offers pregnancy counselling and obstetric care.
Surgical procedures carried out by Miss Hutt include minimal access surgery for gynaecological problems continence surgery including suburethral slings, pelvic floor surgery including sacrospinous colpopexy for vault prolapse.
- Gynaecology with special interest in pelvic floor surgery
- Minimal access laparoscopic/ hysteroscopic surgery
- Gynaecology and Obstetric ultrasound including combined nuchal translucency screening
- Detailed fetal anatomy ultrasound
- Fetal and uterine artery Doppler assessment
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- International Ultrasound Society for Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical pathology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)