Dr Ahmed's qualified in 1981 and has worked in Pakistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia. He began training as a paediatrician in 1989 and developed special interest in oncology and haematology.
He has been a consultant since 2000 and joined Bromley Hospitals Trust in 2002 which has since been renamed as South London Healthcare NHS Trust.
Dr Ahmed is Consultant Paediatrician with special interest in paediatric oncology/haematology. The majority of children that he sees have general paediatric problems i.e. growth problems, feeding problems, reflux, UTIs, asthma, chest Infections, constipation, plagiocephaly and abdominal pain.
He speaks fluently in English, Urdu / Hindi, Punjabi and can speak Persian.
- General paediatric problems:- growth problems, feeding problems, reflux, UTI, asthma, chest infections, constipation/diarrhoea, plagiocephaly and abdominal pain.
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Royal College of Physicians
- UK Children’s cancer and Leukaemia Group
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)