Dr Richard Berman
Consultant in Palliative Medicine
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
Dr Berman is now a consultant physician and honorary lecturer in palliative medicine at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust and is available for private consultations at BMI The Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle.
His specialist clinical interests include the management of pain and complex symptoms in cancer.
Dr Berman has jointly set up a new Pain and Symptom Clinic at The Christie (commenced September 2008) and developed a new consultant-led specialist palliative care service at North Manchester General Hospital.
In addition to his clinical work, Dr Berman has become undergraduate tutor at The Christie.
- Palliative care
- Pain and symptom control
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Physicians (Affiliate Member)
- Joint committee for palliative medicine (Royal College of Physicians)
- Association for Palliative Medicine (UK and Ireland)
- Manchester Palliative Care Research Alliance
- Northwest Palliative Care Physicians Group
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)