Mr Sim's NHS practice covers all aspects of ENT surgery including a "one-stop" neck lump clinic & dedicated paediatric clinic. His research undertaken at the Institute for Molecular Medicine at Oxford University has been recognised for the award of MD.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Procedures including Otoplasty (bat-ears)
- Paediatric ENT Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Thyroid and Parotid Surgery
- Voice Disorders
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Otorhinolaryologists
- Head & Neck Surgeons (BAO-HNS)
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)