Dr Richard John Robert Mansfield
BSc(Hons) MB ChB MD FRCP FESC
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
Dr Mansfield was appointed as a Consultant Cardiologist at the RUH in 2002 and started private practice at the Bath Clinic the same year. In addition to his clinical role he is the Training Programme Director for Cardiology in the Severn Deanery and is a member of the Cardiology SAC.
- Coronary artery disease and interventional cardiology (Angioplasty)
- Heart failure
- Cardiac arrhythmias (including atrial fibrillation)
- Cardiac pacing
- Cardiovascular screening
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Cardiac Intervention Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)