Mr Graham completed his Higher Specialist Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical training in the North West of England and in has been a Consultant in OMFS in Manchester since 2010. His main interests are in dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting and oral medicine conditions including oral biopsies. Mr Graham is actively involved in trainee education, assessment and medical writing. He has previous fellowships in USA, Indian and Europe.
He enjoys running, cycling, dog walking and heritage railways.
- Facial deformity
- Facial trauma and post traumatic reconstruction
- TMJ diseases
- Dentoalveolar surgery including extraction of wisdom teeth
- Bone grafting
- Oral medicine conditions including oral biopsies
- Benign facial and oral lump investigation/treatment
- General Medical Council
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland (MDDUS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)