Mr Richard Molloy
Consultant General Surgeon
MB BCh, FRCS(Ire), FRCS (Glas), FRCS (Gen), MD
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
He subsequently trained in Glasgow and Edinburgh before travelling again to the United Sates to work as a Clinical Fellow at The Cleveland Clinic before taking up his current NHS post in Glasgow.
His major interests include hernia surgery, laparoscopic surgery and open and laparoscopic colorectal cancer surgery.
- Hernia surgery
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
- The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain & Ireland
- The European Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)