Dr Robert Boulton-Jones
FRCP, MD, BSC
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
Dr Boulton-Jones has been a Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist in South Glasgow since 2003. He is the Training Programme Director for Gastroenterology in the West of Scotland and a Specialty Advisor to the Scottish Government for Gastroenterology.
- Endoscopy – Dr Boulton-Jones is accredited to perform upper and lower endoscopy including therapeutic procedure and ERCP. He has been a bowel cancer screening colonosocpist and has also been the endoscopy unit lead involved in designing the new units at both the New Victoria Hospital and Queen Elizabeth University Hospital.
- Inflammatory bowel disease – He has wide experience of Inflammatory Bowel Disease and works closely with medical, surgical, radiology and nurse specialist colleagues. He also has lead on the introduction of the biologic drugs in South Glasgow.
- Dyspepsia and reflux disease – Dr Boulton-Jones runs the pH monitoring and manometry service for South Glasgow and has a regular MDT with surgical colleagues.
- British and Scottish Societies of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)