Dr Roger Beadle
MBBS, MRCP , PhD, CCDS Physician
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Dr Roger Beadle has an interest in medical education regularly teaching undergraduate students and junior doctors. He is a Course Director with Medtronic Inc. for courses in pacing and advanced devices. He also teaches on regular ECG skill courses.
- Royal College of Physicians
- International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners
- British Heart Rhythm Society
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defense Union
- Syncope Trust and Reflex Anoxic Seizures
- Heart failure
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)