Her medical and surgical training was undertaken in London, Swindon and Oxford. Dr Browning completed her Specialist Radiology training in the Oxford University Hospitals training scheme. She completed Subspecialist training in breast radiology and gastro-intestinal radiology in Oxford and gained further Breast Radiology experience at a 3 month out of programme experience at Northwick Park and the North West London Breast Screening Unit.
Dr Browning was appointed as a Consultant Radiologist at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in 2015. She has an interest in general, breast and gastrointestinal radiology, and performs all aspects of breast imaging and diagnosis in both a screening and symptomatic setting.
She is confident in General Radiology including plain films, General Ultrasound and Cross-sectional Imaging. During her career, she has been involved in both formal and non-formal teaching, including 6 months as an anatomy demonstrator in Oxford, for which Dr Browning won the Dooley Prize.
Dr Browning is currently an Educational Supervisor for foundation doctors within Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Society of Breast Radiology
- European Society of Radiology
- International Member of the Radiological Society of North America
- International Member of the American College of Radiology
- General Radiology – Ultrasound (US), CT, MRI
- Breast imaging – mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, image guided breast procedures, vacuum assisted biopsy and excision
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)