Since becoming a Consultant in the NHS in 2001, Professor Murphy has held several national roles including President of the British Association of Dermatologists and the President of the British Society of Paediatric Dermatologists.
She has been involved with training of Consultant Dermatologists at local and national level in my role as Chair of the Specialty Advisory Committee in Dermatology.
Her research interests, publications and lectures have been in inflammatory skin disease, genital skin problems and medical education.
She has worked as a consultant in the NHS for 20 years treating adults and children with the whole range of skin disease including genital skin disease in all age groups.
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Association of Paediatric Dermatology
- British Association of Dermatology Surgery
- British Society of Vulvo-vaginal disease
- Fellow of the International Psoriasis Council
- Fellow of the International Society of Vulvo-Vaginal Disease