Mr Sachin Malde
Consultant Urological Surgeon
BSc(Hons) MBBS MSc(Urol) FRCS(Urol)
Practices at: BMI The Blackheath Hospital
Mr Malde is a urologist who has a strong research interest in order to try to improve the care offered to patients with urology problems. He has authored many peer-reviewed publications as well as four book chapters, and has presented his work at the largest international urology meetings.
His research into the specialist investigation of men with urinary incontinence after prostate surgery led to the Gold Medal award from University College London.
He is currently involved in a number of research activities relating to superficial bladder cancer, urinary incontinence, bladder pain and urinary tract infections.
Mr Malde has been an invited consultant speaker at national and specialist conferences and is an associate member on the European Association of Urology Guidelines panel.
He also has a strong interest in teaching and training junior surgeons, and has been a tutor on national specialist training courses for urologists run by the British Association of Urological Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons and Royal Society of Medicine.
- Blood in the urine
- Blood in the semen
- Urinary tract infections or cystitis
- Scrotal or testicular problems
- Sexual dysfunction
- Incontinence in men and woman - including tape, sling, bulkamid, and artificial sphincter
- Bladder problems
- Overactive bladder - sacral nerve stimulation
- Bladder pain syndrome or interstitial cystitis
- Bladder cancer - including bluelight cystoscopy
- Prostate problems
- Foreskin problems
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- International Continence Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)