Miss Safina Ali
MBChB, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
After training, Miss Ali gained a further sub-specialty in Head and Neck ablative and reconstructive surgery courtesy of Clinical Fellowships at Guys and Charing Cross Hospitals, London. She is now a Consultant ENT/Head & Neck Surgeon at The Royal London and University College London Hospitals treating adult patients with general ENT conditions and specialising in benign and malignant conditions of the Head & Neck.
- Fellow Royal College Surgeons Glasgow
- American Head and Neck Society
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- British Laryngology Society
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- General adult ENT
- Surgery of the head and neck, incl. salivary gland and thyroid disease
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)