Dr Sahid Ahmed
Consultant Diabetes and Endocrinology
Practices at: BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
Dr Ahmed qualified from St George's Hospital Medical School in London in 1987 and completed aigher specialist training in Oxford in Diabetes and Endocrinology and General Internal Medicine gaining a certificate of Specialist Training in 1997.
He published the surgical management for Acromegaly and on pulsatile insulin secretion, amongst other works.
Dr Ahmed has been a consultant in the department of Diabetes and Endocrinology since 2000 and has started/developed the weight management clinic looking after patients pre- and post-bariatric surgery; he also started the Young Adult Diabetes clinic.Dr Ahmed holds general Endocrine and Diabetes clinics as well as participate on the medical on-call rota and in-patients.
- All endocrine problems including thyroid, pituitary, hypogonadism, adrenal, PCOS, Addisons etc
- All diabetes related problem both in type 1 and type 2 diabetes as well as monogenic forms
- Medical management of pre-and post bariatric surgery patients including gastric band adjustments
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- Society for Endocrinology
- Diabetes UK
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)