Mr Said Mohamed
Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon
BA, BMBCh, MA(oxon), FRCS(Gen.Surg)
Practices at: BMI The Sloane Hospital
Mr Mohamed qualified in medicine from the The Queen’s College, Oxford. He gained his surgical training from hospitals within the London Deanery. Mr Mohamed obtained further advanced specialist colorectal training from prestigious hospitals in London such as the University College Hospital and Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital.
- Colorectal: Bowel cancer, rectal cancer, colon cancer, bowel cancer screening, colonoscopy, colorectal disease, laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, diarrhoea, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, crohn’s and colitis, abdominal pain, diverticular disease, rectal bleeding, rectal prolapse, anal pain, haemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula, pilonidal sinus, perianal abscess.
- General surgery: Appendicitis, bowel obstruction, inguinal hernia, femoral hernia, umbilical hernia, epigastric hernia, incisional hernia.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The Association of Coloproctologists of Great Britain and Ireland
- The Royal Society of Medicine
Do you have blood in your stools?
In this short video, Consultant General Surgeon Mr Said Mohammed from BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital talks about the warning signs of bowel cancer, the symptoms and the treatment options available.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)