Mr Sameh El-Kawy
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MB, BCh, MSc, MD, FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Glasg), MFSEM(UK)
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Mr Sameh El-Kawy was accredited as a fully qualified Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in the UK in 2006.
Mr El-Kawy specialises in lower limb surgery. He is an expert in knee, ankle and foot sports injuries, including all sports-related ankle arthroscopic surgery, knee cruciate ligaments, patello-femoral surgery and cartilage restoration surgery.
Following his training he completed one year to specialise in all aspects of foot and ankle surgery. He has undertaken a knee reconstruction fellowship in London and also travelling fellowships in Holland, Switzerland and France, to learn the latest techniques in ankle and knee sports surgery from some of the world’s leading experts in their fields, such as Professor N Van Dijik of Amsterdam (ankle surgery) and Professor P Neyret of Lyon (knee surgery).
Mr El-Kawy works as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at South Warwickshire Hospitals and is a fellow to the Royal College of Surgeons, Member of Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine, and fellow to the British Orthopaedic Association.
- Trauma & orthopaedics
- Mainly lower limb surgery ( foot& ankle, knee surgery)
- Foot & ankle surgery including forefoot; hind foot; paralytic foot disorders; sports injuries, arthroscopic ankle surgery and complex foot & ankle trauma.
- Knee surgery including complex sports related ligament surgery, patello-femoral surgery and knee arthroplasty
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow to the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (UK)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)