Dr Sandeep Bajwa
MBBS, FRCP London), Cert Med Ed
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
Dr Bajwa was awarded a Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education from the University of Nottingham in December 2010. He is also an elected Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London.
Dr Bajwa provides a comprehensive Gastroenterology consultation in various aspects of this field and his specialist interests include Endoscopy, Bowel Cancer Screening and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Dr Bajwa regularly undertakes diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower GI endoscopic procedures with a special interest in screening colonoscopy procedures. He is a JAG accredited colonoscopist for the National Bowel Cancer screening programme (BCSP) with on-going commitment to undertake high quality colonoscopy procedures which are audited and peer reviewed nationally. He maintains high key performance indicators (KPI) which includes adenoma detection rate (ADR) >50%, optimal colonoscopy comfort scores with >90% patients experiencing no or mild discomfort during colonoscopy procedures and caecal Intubation rate >92% for BCSP.
He is able to undertake consultations for both insured and self-pay patients.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease)
- Coeliac Disease
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD) e.g. Heartburn
- Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS) including chronic diarrhoea
- Investigations for suspected cancer of the digestive system
- Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Abnormal liver tests
- Unintentional weight loss
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- Medical and Dental Defence union of Scotland (MDDUS)
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association (HCSA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)