Mr Sanjeet Bhattacharya
Consultant General & Breast Surgeon
MBBS, MS(Gen.Surgery), FRCS Glasg(General Surgery)
Practices at: BMI Carrick Glen Hospital
His main interest is the management of breast cancer, along with a wide interest in general surgery.
- Breast cancer
- Breast surgery excision biopsy
- Cholecystectomy laparoscopic
- Epigastric hernia repair
- Femoral hernia repair
- Hernia repair inguinal open
- Hernia repair paraumbilical and umbilical
- Removing benign skin lesion
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)