Mr Sanjiv Manjure
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, MS, McH, FRCS, FRCS(Orth)
Practices at: BMI The Manor Hospital
In the U.K., he underwent Higher Surgical training in the South East Thames Region (Guy’s and St.Thomas’). During this period, he completed M.Ch (Liverpool), FRCS (Gen Surgery Glasgow) and FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics). He spent a year of advanced surgical training at the Guy’s Hospital London, Knee Unit and furthered his skills in knee sports injuries, revision arthroplasty.
Mr Manjure worked as a Consultant in Medway Hospitals NHS Trust & King’s College Hospital , London . He was appointed as Consultant Othopaedic Surgeon at the Luton & Dunstable foundation trust. Sanjiv has brought many innovative ideas to the L & D since he joined and of special mention is formation of the Hip & Knee Surgery Unit for complex /revision arthroplasty and introduction of computer navigation techniques for knee replacement.
Mr Manjure’s areas of special interest include Sports Injuries of the knee including arthroscopic ACL, reconstruction, cartiliage translplantation, primary and revision knee and hip replacements and unicompartmental knee replacements.
For his contribution to the L&D hospital , Mr Manjure was awarded a Clinical Excellence award for the year 2008-2009.
- Hip resurfacing
- Sports injury
- Soft tissue injuries
- Knee surgery
- Hip revision surgery
- Hip surgery
- ACL reconstruction
- Multi-ligament knee injuries
- Knee replacement
- Revision knee replacement
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow (RCSGlas)
- Member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member of British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital and Foundation Trust
- Deputy Responsible Officer (RO) at Luton and Dunstable University Hopsital and Foundation Trust
- Director for CPD and revalidation at The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- MRCS examiner at The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)