Mr Sebastian Aspinall
Consultant Endocrine and General Surgeon
MB ChB, MD, FRCSEd
Practices at: BMI Albyn Hospital
Mr Aspinall qualified from Bristol University. Anatomy Demonstrator University of London 1996.
He undertook basic and higher surgical training in the Northern Deanery. MD Newcastle University 2004. Fellowship in Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia, 2008.
Consultant Surgeon Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust 2009-2018. Consultant Surgeon with subspecialist interest in Endocrine Surgery, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary 2018. National Audit Lead British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons from 2016.
- Parathyroid surgery (including targeted parathyroidectomy)
- Adrenal surgery (minimal access and open techniques)
- Hernia surgery (minimal access and open techniques)
- Thyroid surgery
- Biliary Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- European Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- International Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- British Hernia Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)