Ms Shadaba Ahmed
ENT Head & Neck Consultant
FRCS, FRCS-ORL/HNS, MoAME
Practices at: BMI The Lancaster Hospital
Ms Ahmed is deeply involved in education, teaching and training both at Lancaster University and within the Trust where she has run an ENT Study Day for nine years. She is Honorary Lecturer and Honorary Teacher at University of Lancaster and University of Liverpool and has recently published a book for final year medical students. In addition, Ms Ahmed has published more than 50 papers and presents regularly in National and International meetings.
Ms Ahmed is Editor of the Morecambe Bay Journal and sits on the local negotiating committee LNC of the BMA for Morecambe Bay Trust.
Voice/phonosurgery and Medical Education
- Otology/ear conditions and surgery. Including endoscopic ear surgery
- Balance disorders
- Hearing loss
- Voice problems and surgery; vocal cord injection as well as thyroplasty including implants
- Salivary gland surgery with special interest in Sialendoscopy
- Swallowing disorders
- Neck gland biopsies
- Nasal allergies
Speciality Clinical Interests
- ENT Surgery
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- ENT Consultant/Clinical Lead University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Trust
- British Medical Association
- ENT UK
- Academy of Medical Educators, United Kingdom
- STC member for ENT, NW Deanery
- Educational Supervisor to ENT CT/FY Junior Doctor
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)