He is one of very few surgeons worldwide who has formal training in Neuropelveology, which enables him to offer treatments to those patients where pelvic nerves are affected either by endometriosis or other pathologies. He is currently the honorary secretary of the International Society of Neuropelveology (ISON).
He also sees and treats women with other benign gynaecological conditions such as heavy menstrual bleeding, ovarian cysts and menstrual disorders.
He is also an NHS Consultant at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (ASPH) in Surrey. ASPH has a long history in treatment of severe endometriosis for many years and was one of the first few centres accredited for treatment of sever endometriosis by the British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE). In 2012 Mr Khazali co-founded CEMIG (Centre for Endometriosis and Minimally Invasive Gynaecology) at ASPH, which has been one of the busiest accredited centres for treatment of severe endometriosis in the UK. In 2018 and again in 2019, CEMIG treated more patients than any other accredited endometriosis centre in the UK, making it the busiest BSGE centre
- Menstrual disorders (heavy of painful periods) including fibroids
- Endometriosis and pelvic pain
- Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, including laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Endometrial ablation (Novasure, Thermachoice and TCRE)
- Gynaecological ultrasound scanning
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)