Dr Sham Konamme
Practices at: BMI Carrick Glen Hospital
He has special interest gynaecological surgery and minimal access (key hole) procedures. He offers holistic care and believes that it is important to provide individualised care suited for patients and their families.
- Surgical gynaecology
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery
- Open gynaecological surgery
- Colposcopy and vulval disorders
- Outpatient hysteroscopy
- Gynaecology ultrasound scanning
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)