Mr Shane MacSweeney
Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Associate Professor
MA MB BChir MChir(Cantab) MMedSci(Clin Ed) FRCS (Eng)
Practices at: BMI The Park Hospital
Mr MacSweeney trained in both London and Australia and has a wide experience teaching and training other surgeons in modern vascular techniques.
His research interests include stroke prevention and abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms including endovascular repair (keyhole surgery)
- Surgery for the prevention of stroke
- Treatment of arterial disease of the legs
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland. (Former member of Council and Vascular Tutor).
- Medical Protection Society
- European Society of Vascular and Endovascular surgery
- Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)