Dr Shane Roche
MB, BCH, BAO, FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
Dr Shane Roche qualified in Dublin in 1980. He moved to London in 1985. He trained at Charing Cross, Central Middlesex and St Mary’s Hospitals. He was appointed a Consultant in 1992 at St Mary’s Hospital which is now part of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
He works both at St Mary’s and the Hammersmith Hospitals. He also runs a Community Rehabilitation unit for older people. He has many clinical interests and is responsible for patients with very complex needs. He is very aware of the need to communicate quickly with GP’S and other health care professionals as part of the patient pathway to successful treatment.
He lectures on many conditions including, Parkinson’s disease, Dementia and Delirium, Hypertension, Heart failure and Stroke.
- All aspects of Geriatric and General Medicine
- Funny turns and dizzy spells
- Falls, Frailty and Rehabilitation
- Complex Older patients
- Parkinson’s disease and Movement disorders
- Neurology in the older person
- Difficult diagnostic problems
- Pre and Post operative assessments
- Dementia and memory impairment
- Depression in the older person
- Heart failure
- Medical representative on the Medical Advisory Committee and member of the clinical governance committee at the Clementine Churchill Hospital
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the BMA
- Member of the British Geriatrics Society
- Member of the Movement Disorder Society
- Specialist Register for General and Geriatric Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)