Dr Ramaswamy did his MD in Anaesthesia (Medal scholar) at PGIMER, Chandigarh, India, which is one of the premier postgraduate medical education centres in the country. He did his anaesthetic training in the UK at The South East Scotland rotation and he received a Certificate of Specialist Training in Anaesthesia and Pain Management in 2014. He also did an Advanced Pain Fellowship at Imperial Healthcare, London.
Dr Ramaswamy manages patients both in the out-patient setting including multi-disciplinary clinics as well as in the in-patient complex pain ward rounds and regularly performs a variety of interventions. He has extensive expertise in managing a wide variety of acute pain and chronic pain conditions including back pain, neck pain, post-surgical pain, chronic musculoskeletal (such as Fibromyalgia) and neuropathic pain. He offers a comprehensive patient-centred care during his consultation and arrives at a treatment plan, which is agreeable for the patient. He has excellent intervention skills and he offers a variety of simple and complex pain procedures such as
- Cervical and Lumbar facet joint/ medial branch injections
- Epidural/ root block (all spinal levels including cervical, thoracic and lumbar levels_
- Radiofrequency treatment to medial branch/ nerve roots (all spinal levels) or peripheral nerves,
- Complex pain interventions such as splanchnic nerve block
- Ultrasound guided interventions (both anaesthetic nerve blocks and complex pain interventions including MSK interventions)
- Neuromodulation (including spinal cord stimulation and peripheral neurostimulation).
He has wide expertise in performing interventions both under X-ray imaging as well as under ultrasound.
His anaesthetic practice involves a wide variety of general and orthopaedic anaesthetic list with particular expertise in ultrasound guided nerve blocks including inserting nerve catheters
- Royal College of Anaesthetist
- Faculty of Pain Medicine
- British Pain Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- British Medical Association
- Chronic pain
- Ultrasound and X-ray guided injections
- Ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)